permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:39:22 +0100

Hi Toby:

while I agree with you for the most part, I dislike the way you ridicule and insult people who hold different opinions or are of lesser education. Also I want to comment on one thing:

Those theories may get tweaked, but I am willing to bet a large sum that they will never be discarded.

I certainly agree, that the basic idea of evolution is hard to overthrow. But 'Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection' had already to take quite a few heavy 'tweaks' when Lynn Margulis, Dorion Sagan or Bruce Lipton published their findings.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow@gmx.at
1230 Wien, Wohnpark Alterlaa B1/013