permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Alia Tsang <alia@dietrick.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ormus- ORMES
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:13:00 -0800

A good part of the scientific process is interpreting data that doesn't fit
your expectations. There are a good deal of discoveries that have been made
by accident, or when an experiment gave the opposite results that what was
expected. This wouldn't happen if scientists had a magic power to prove
whatever theory they believe in that day.

Although, I am not discounting the fact that bias does exist in science,
frequently unconsciously, and that bias can make it more likely that you'll
design an experiment that proves your bias.

Alia