permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The New Rocket Oven Workshop - Start to Finish

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The New Rocket Oven Workshop - Start to Finish
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 02:51:11 -0500

On 2/13/2011 2:56 PM, Ray Cirino wrote:
The New Rocket Oven Workshop
S t a r t t o f i n i s h

What: A start to finish workshop series that will teach you the mechanics of
rockets stoves, basics of oven construction, cob building, and earthen
plastering. We will complete the series by firing up the rocket oven and
having
a pizza party.

When: Series of 6 workshops starting Sat. Feb 19 - Sun. March 6. Pizza
part
and firing party on March 19 available for free to all students.

Must RSVP to attend this workshop.
Please contact cobanation@yahoo.com
Call: Ray 818-834-7074
Work trades and student scholarships available. The Great Challenges we now
face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to
Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.

Ray:

How do you rate these rocket stoves?

http://www.stovetec.net/us/index.php

http://www.stovetec.net/us/stove-products/stovetec-stoves