permaculture - Re: [permaculture] corn gluten meal vs monsanto

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John & Maia O'Brien" <johnandmaia@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] corn gluten meal vs monsanto
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:03:09 -0800

Another flaw seems to be that it's unlikely that natural gas usage results
in nearly the amount of mercury and other heavy metal emissions that result
from burning coal.

John O'Brien

Seek the truly practical material life, but seek it in such a way
that it does not numb you to the spirit that works within it.
Seek the spirit, but not out of spiritual lust or spiritual egoism;
seek it rather because you wish to become selfless in the practical life of
the material world.
Turn to the ancient principle:
"Spirit never without matter, matter never without spirit!"
And say to yourselves:
We will do everything material in the light of the spirit,
and we will seek the light of the spirit in such a way
that it enkindles warmth in us for our practical deeds.
Rudolf Steiner