permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:45:23 -0400

On 10/14/2010 3:50 PM, Lawrence London wrote:

Blog: Permaculture Mailing List Blog
Post: [permaculture] Interesting article on health effects of
industrialization.
Link:
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/2010/10/permaculture-test-post.html

The article is stored at an online library system, subscription
with login access only to read the article.

I am baffled why my posts with that link got continually blocked.
I just wanted to see just how much blocking or censoring was going on
of that particular article/URL.

The article in question is earth shaking and should be read by everyone, widely, globally. Just the digest is enough.

Industrialization is the origin of the disease cancer in humans and never existed before that.

Eat wise, grow your own food or buy from reliable local growers.