permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Revealed: how seed market is controlled by Monsanto, Syngenta, Bayer, Dow & DuPont
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:33:13 -0400

On 10/14/2010 3:27 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Seed Keepers list - seed and plant growout, harvest, storage, sharing
and exchange. Dedicated to preserving heirloom and open pollinated plant
material for the benefit of present and future generations of gardeners
and farmers. This forum will help those interested in developing and
using a non-gmo seed and plant saving and exchange network. Seeds
Create. The Seed Keepers list is a forum for individuals interested in
and practicing techniques of keeping non-gmo seeds and plants.

... and I think I will set up an accompanying blog for this list too!

Done.

Seed Keepers Mailing List
http://seedkeeperslist.blogspot.com/