permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:21:51 -0400

On 10/15/2010 1:13 AM, Nicollas wrote:
The article in question is earth shaking and should be read by everyone,
widely, globally. Just the digest is enough.
Industrialization is the origin of the disease cancer in humans and never
existed before that.

Hasn't that fact been known for decades ?

It has been assumed my most people with a real interest in good health but
now there is scientific backing.
That's what they want, scientific proof while not requiring the government to
use that process to rule on the safety of
ag products and methods. Just read Joe Cummins posts in the sanet-mg archives for the past 6 years to find out all about that. Here's a little mini archive of some of his posts put within easy reach;
there's much more on this in the sanet-mg archives, Joe's reportage on the
lack of government regulation of agribiz,
i.e. not requiring adequate studies on the safety of gmo's, all categories of
pesticides, etc:
Joe Cummins' posts to the Sanet-MG list 8/16/2002 to 7/18/2007
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/SoilWiki/message-archives/JoeCummins/maillist.html

Articles that "earth shake" are those who demonstrate a global health
decline when agriculture was adopted.

Nicollas

I think I ran across your permaculture blog the other day, in French. Nice.

LL