permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog : Interesting article on health...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:09:02 -0400

On 10/14/2010 3:50 PM, Lawrence London wrote:
Lawrence London has sent you a link to a blog:

null

Blog: Permaculture Mailing List Blog
Post: [permaculture] Interesting article on health effects of
industrialization.
Link:
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/2010/10/permaculture-test-post.html

Proof that the article referenced in the blog post is being censored. I have tried eleven time to send it to the list directly with the abstract text.

It basically says that the root cause of the disease cancer is industrialization.

"A striking rarity of malignancies in ancient physical remains [e.g
mummies] might indicate that cancer was rare in
antiquity, and so poses questions about the role of carcinogenic
environmental factors in modern societies"

I will see if this post goes to the list.