permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Mazen Kablaoui <dankablaoui@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:33:45 -0400

(spoken from a place of extreme teenage hormonal turmoil)

LL (not so) cool F Jr makes it clear he does not deserve my respect, and
since Humor is the best possible outcome in all this, I just want to add -

EPIC FAIL

Ego. Who's more entitled these days?

Me? - traveling the globe on daddy's dime playing human rights activist (I
know you responded to Nicholas, but you NAILED me), driving around in daddy's
bmw, tossing cigarettes I took out of daddy's pack into bushes and down storm
drains, swiping daddy's credit card at expensive hotels, retailers, etc, all
the time checking my iPhone (daddy pays for that too) for updates to a
Permaculture thread that I tried to contribute honestly to, but probably just
revealed how immature and psychosocially sick I am.

Or is it Jr?

Well, I think it's LL Jr.
Boot me if you want. I am (probably worse than) useless anyway! I tried to
help y'all, but definitely hurt ya.

I feel like my parents just got divorced...

Is it my fault Dick and Linda left the list and Nicholas, Patrick, "and their
little allies" (whom you definitely should have known not to trust) are all
gone?

Jeeeeeze this has been revealing. More useful to me than one hundred
discussions about black walnuts, humanure, etc. Does anybody else see that?

The way these "kids" were regarded is really insane - even if they themselves
were insane.

IT'S ALL PERMACULTURE.

(blame santoyo)