permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Enough (of that subject line)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Enough (of that subject line)
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 01:20:28 -0400

On 9/20/2010 6:08 PM, Scott Pittman wrote:
Larry,
In spite of being the subject of a lot of dissention I think it is a mistake
to remove anyone from the list at this time.

I am asking that you reconsider your action.

I did resub most of them but the archives are still closed until things become more cooperative, "in ecological synergy". Out of this black hole must come positive energy otherwise entropy in list discussion must be swallowed by the hole again hopefully to reemerge as a positive force, involving as many iterations of this process as is needed.

Collectively, we are all much like a vortex, if we hope to work cooperatively, using our respective talents to make our world a better place we must synchonize and move with as opposed to against each other.

That's how I see it in this small world of mine.