permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:08:55 -0600

Larry,
In spite of being the subject of a lot of dissention I think it is a mistake
to remove anyone from the list at this time. While I would wish for a
different mode of discourse, I also understand that many in our group
operate in another way. It my be unpleasant to me but their voice does need
to be heard and I have incredible thick skin after 70 years of dealing with
this type of communication from beauracrats, educators, politicians, and top
sargeants. ( I never mentioned that I spent 4 years in the military )

I am asking that you reconsider your action.

Best Regards,

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute