permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 'cause purrhaps zone one begins in our hearts...a note abo...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LBUZZELL@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 'cause purrhaps zone one begins in our hearts...a note abo...
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:39:53 EDT

A great point, Elizabeth. Fertility control is a skill we all need to know
more about.

Linda

In a message dated 9/20/2010 1:33:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
whatintheworld1234@gmail.com writes:

Much Love,

in talk of being self sufficent, let us remember a basic...birth
control.

i recommend the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler,
which offers a skill set that, when put into use by the

individual woman

offers a chemical free, no cost (except the time spent observing one's
body),

way of birth control. This method is called the fertility awareness
method . It is

different than the rhthymn method, in that F.A.M. brings to light the
fact that the timing of ovulation may

vary from cycle to cycle.

Fertile men are fertile all the time. Fertile women are fertile
for only 12 to 24 hours a month, the life span of an

unfertilized human egg. Since sperm are able to survive in a woman
for up to 5 days, there is approximatly a five day window of

time within a woman's cycle when the results of intercourse may be
pregnancy.

The fertility awareness method of determining when one has
ovulated may also be used to increase the chances

of pregnancy. It is either a birth control method or a guide towards
pregnancy achievement, depending on how one chooses

to apply it.

Namaste, Cheers, G8d Bless,

Elizabeth