permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew McSwain <aeromax.way@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Enough, ......Genug, ........Basta, ........Bastamante, ...........Goodbye, .......Fairwell, .........Best Wishes
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:02:04 -0300

Sorry for the double post. One last thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it seems as though by privatizing the posts and
shutting out new members wouldn't keep us safe from immaturity, just from
growing and contributing to the growing body of online permaculture
knowledge.

I was unaware that Lawerence was the founder, thanks and gratitude to
somehow bringing together so many amazing minds in one place. It's so
convenient and always so active that sometimes I take it for granted.

Andrew