permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Perma-Data needed!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Burns <steveburns888@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Perma-Data needed!
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:04:22 +1000

I suggest that you email David Holmgren directly at Holmgren Design Services
- I've seen some power points from him where he has presented statistical
comparisons on outputs from his property compared with some other
benchmarks. They may not be exactly what you are looking for, but could be
useful.

warm regards,

Steve Burns