permaculture - Re: [permaculture] animals in food systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Les Mulder <les@mulder.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] animals in food systems
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:06:25 +0000

Rain wrote:

> I'm not big on animals in permaculture systems <snip>

Hello Rain,

Thanks for the interesting link.

Would it be possible for you to elucidate on your statement about animals in
permaculture systems? I'd really like to understand the reasoning behind it,
as it does seem to contradict a lot of the permaculture teaching I've been
exposed to to date (where animals are deemed to be integral to permaculture,
especially in food forests) and I'm always interested in new ideas...

Thanks & regards,

Les