permaculture - [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 01:30:28 -0400

Those of you with Facebook accounts should befriend Edgefive Permaculture. He has galleries of pictures of Bill Mollison at workduring teaching session. All this is truly inspiring.
Makes me wish I lived in Oz or Tasmania. That beautiful rolling countryside, big clear skies, loose loamy red dirt is alluring
to say the least. Looks like they even get rain as their ponds
are full. Look at the serie on swale construction with fruit tree plantings.
Edgefive Permaculture