permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 10:20:50 -0400

Diane Frances wrote:
Thank you for sharing this; it is spectacular. I just became a friend. Hope this is ok to suggest: if there are other Facebook accounts we should befriend or Pages we should be come fans of because they promote or relate to permaculture, maybe we could share them on this list as another way to spread the word.

Millions Against Monsanto
Permaculture
Permaculture Activist
The Natural Farming of Fukuoka Masanobu
Food Forests Across America
Friends of CRMPI
Permaculture Institute of El Salvador
- The School of Natural Beekeeping -
I support Earth vs. Monsanto
Edible Forest Gardens
Market Farming
Raw Foods Nutrition (I started that last night)