permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Diane Frances" <diane.frances@verizon.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Edgefive Permaculture Facebook page, galleries of pix of Bill Mollison at work during teaching sessions
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:36:07 -0400

Thank you for sharing this; it is spectacular. I just became a friend. Hope this is ok to suggest: if there are other Facebook accounts we should befriend or Pages we should be come fans of because they promote or relate to permaculture, maybe we could share them on this list as another way to spread the word.

Diane Frances
La Basse Cour

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>