permaculture - [permaculture] County and global level permaculture design - got any?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] County and global level permaculture design - got any?
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 20:00:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear Permies,

I am writing an article on permaculture design applied at the macro-scale.
Specifically, permaculture applied at the county level. City-scale,
regional-scale and national-scale are also appropriate.

Where has permaculture been applied at large scales so far in the world?

What models are there? Where has been planning been done? Design work? Or
permaculture-influenced community planning? Who has written up their ideas
and proposals along these lines?

I have less than a week to write this article.  If you know of any projects,
people, articles, books etc on permaculture at the macro-scale please let me
know.

Thanks,

Michael Pilarski

PS. Speaking of macro-scale, I invite everyone to read my just finished
article on applying permaculture at the global level.
A CARBON SEQUESTRATION PROPOSAL FOR THE WORLD:
you can access the article from the front page of my website.
www.friendsofthetrees.net