permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC professional practices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC professional practices
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:55:10 -0700

Dear Love from chile,

I have gone to your recommended website several times and even registered
but found the process so complex that I could not easily participate.
Granted that I am very uneducated in computer technology, but I can't take
the time to learn a whole new process in order to participate.

Once the process of making a contribution is simplified I will try to
participate. Not that others on this list shouldn't try, particularly if
you have good computer skills.

Thanks,

Scott Pittman
Director