permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Common Circle Education

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Common Circle Education
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 01:10:35 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:
Here is the latest response and I doubt that I will get any more. Just the
paranoia is enough to make me really wonder about this organization.

Anyone live in Berkeley to see if a physical school really exists??

Vladislav Response

This paragraph says it all, is highly confrontational and I hope will lead to worldwide exposure of their scam and put them out of business:

"Our mission is to take permaculture mainstream -- plain and simple. We
reach a very different audience of people than most schools out there; and since most of our clients have little idea of who the people behind this movement are, posting instructor's names serves little practical purpose whatsoever.

If you're seeking to attack us, don't bother -- you won't get far. If you want to collaborate creatively and really find ways to take this movement mainstream my door is wide open. We're working for the *very* same goals at the end of the day."

Good grief...