permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Common Circle course info? (changed subject line)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Common Circle course info? (changed subject line)
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:53:14 -0500

Scott Pittman wrote:
I sent an email to Common Circle Education and asked them about their
instructors and who taught their instructors. I received a very cautious
reply and hope to hear more.

I find myself doing this more and more and wish that more pc graduates took
it upon themselves to protect the integrity of our discipline by questioning
unknown teachers and organizations. I certainly don't mine when people
contact me questioning my bonafides.