permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Additional software I can add at ibiblio for our use as a companion forum with different and enhanced features- any interest?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Pittman" <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Additional software I can add at ibiblio for our use as a companion forum with different and enhanced features- any interest?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:31:16 -0700

I sent an email to Common Circle Education and asked them about their
instructors and who taught their instructors. I received a very cautious
reply and hope to hear more.

I find myself doing this more and more and wish that more pc graduates took
it upon themselves to protect the integrity of our discipline by questioning
unknown teachers and organizations. I certainly don't mine when people
contact me questioning my bonafides.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute