permaculture - [permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mitch Triplett" <mtriplett@bctonline.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] FW: Site Contact Form {XENGV}
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:06:00 -0800

More from Vladisov below.

Mitch Triplett
Tri-Pearl Family Forest
Member - CCFFA/OSWA & OTFS
Associate Member - FSC

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladislav - Common Circle [mailto:info@commoncircle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:51 PM
To: mtriplett@bctonline.com
Subject: Re: Site Contact Form {XENGV}

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for writing! We're a company with operations in three states -- our
California address is actually clearly on our website as is our number.

We generally do not publicize the instructors for our courses, but in the
past these have included some of the most well-known people in this
movement, like Larry Korn, Shaktari Belew and others.

Is there a particular reason for your somewhat hostile tone?

With gratitude,

Vladislav

--
Vladislav Davidzon