permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:33:06 -0700

Thanks, Lawrence. I have sent some money your way. I am very grateful for your hard work and good spirits in maintaining this great resource. You deserve all the good things we can send you. Here's to a prosperous future for you!

with gratitude,

Toby
http://patternliteracy.com

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
My PayPal link for donations has been created and is available for use at:

http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/

Over on the right, second item down,

"Make A Donation For Maintenance Of the Permaculture Discussion Forum"

Look like the button works and takes you to the form to fill out.

LL