permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:33:21 -0700

When will the hand tools be available?

Cheers,
Frances

From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:20 PM
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance
ofthispermaculturelist.

Jonathan S. Spencer wrote:
Why use paper, and make him find his way to the bank, when it can be
done electronically?

I am almost through getting the PayPal account set up for donations.
The link will be at: http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com in the top right corner,
right column.

I appreciate all concern about using plastic and the 2-3% going to PP but
I needed to set this up anyway as I make gardeners hand tools and will want to sell them mail order over the web.
PayPal is just perfect for this.

<><><>???? Isn't it nice how Weave (Mozilla's bookmarks synchronizer) gets stubborn and confused and locks up your
Firefox browser just when you're at a critical stage with some work, like I am not, editing html in my Blogger page.
Just amazing how patient I am waiting for it to return use of my browser to me. :-)))<>+