permaculture - [permaculture] Join us at the Water Woman Magical Now Road Nov.7-8

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Join us at the Water Woman Magical Now Road Nov.7-8
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:22:28 -0700 (PDT)

Look forward to another desert outing with Water Woman. Join us on the same
location as our festival in Joshua Tree to complete some of the jobs we
started. For those who couldn't make it in October can relive the experience
we had as a growing community. We'll keep you warm looking up at the stars
with our rockets stoves and mobile hot tub.
November 7-8 weekend at Joshua Tree Lake Campground.

Camping $15/ night.

Call:818-834-7074

http://caltek.net/igm/pa/album?album_id=926763

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.