permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:58:49 +1100

G'day,
Thanks for all of your efforts...we really appreciate all that you have done
for a very long time....I too have made a donation via PayPal (sorry Scott!)
as we are working in rural Mexico with COAS <http://www.coas.com.mx/> and I
don't have any other secure means of moving money around....I can only
encourage others to do the same to support and give thanks to the efforts
Lawrence has made since back when 14.4kps was fast....

All the best,

Darren Doherty

2009/10/23 Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>

> Thanks, Lawrence. I have sent some money your way. I am very grateful
> for your hard work and good spirits in maintaining this great resource.
> You deserve all the good things we can send you. Here's to a prosperous
> future for you!
>
> with gratitude,
>
> Toby
> http://patternliteracy.com
>

> Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> > My PayPal link for donations has been created and is available for use
> at:
> >
> > http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Over on the right, second item down,
> >
> > "Make A Donation For Maintenance Of the Permaculture Discussion Forum"
> >
> > Look like the button works and takes you to the form to fill out.
> >
> > LL
> > Google command to search archives:
> > site:https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture searchstring

> Google command to search archives:

Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

News 2009!

Bioneers, October 2009

Principles and Techniques of Soil Building and Water Management, Salinas
Valley, November 1-3, 2009

Carbon Farming & Keyline Design Practical Courses, Mexico, October-November
2009

Carbon Economy Course, Santa Barbara, California, November 2009

Keyline Design Course, via 'Yobarnie', Richmond, NSW, 14-16 January 2010

Stacked Modules on: Holistic Management, Soil Food Web, Broadacre
Permaculture, ZERI, Fungi, BioChar, Energy Systems & Pathways to
Relocalisation
with Kirk Gadzia (HMCE), Dr. Elaine Ingham, Darren Doherty, & Joel Salatin.

Permaculture Design Certificate Courses - Rainbow Valley Farm, NZ, February
2010

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220