permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this permaculture list.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Redding, Trudie A" <tredding@mail.utexas.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this permaculture list.
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:20:29 -0500

I plan to just write a check, or money order if he would rather have it, if
he gives me an address or postal box number. Why get so complicated. I never
use paypal, I don't have a computer at home, am trying not to add to credit
card debt with the rates so high, why cause so much trouble that he has to
report it to the government, we're just helping directly if we want

Trudie