permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: autumn Seedballs?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Thomas Jahn <tpj@life.ku.dk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Svar: Re: Svar: autumn Seedballs?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:15:44 +0200

really funny indead

Den 22/09/2009 kl. 13.50 skrev nepal:

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
Dieter Brand <diebrand@yahoo.com> wrote:

Basically, what is missing is a holistic view of things that will put
the fragmented findings of analytical science in relation with the
whole.

I don't know that it is missing, I do know the will for such a thing is
missing. But then you have explained that already.

Although it is not a very funny joke below, it is amusing, but much
more illuminating. hehe God jokes are rare and funny one's even more
rare. :)

"God is sitting in heaven when a scientist says to him,
"Lord, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a
way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what
you did in the beginning.'"

"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies god.

"Well, says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the
likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well, that's interesting. Show Me."

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil.

"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts God,
"Get your own dirt."