permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Where is the ideal permaculture land?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Where is the ideal permaculture land?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:45:42 -0400

You have described paradise.? The problem is that the more ideal the climate
the more expensive the land is.?? As for global warming,? there are broad
predictions that the Southwest and Midwest will suffer terrible droughts, but
who can say what will happen anywhere else.? I don't think the science is
evolved enough to predict with certain who wins the global warming lottery,
or if there will be any winners.