permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Composting toilets

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DGilsen@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Composting toilets
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:10:17 EDT

It seems to me that it will take longer to get into the water table but it
will over the years get into the water table .... and be there forever. I
did
a little study on my own. I found that the few medications I take are, it
seems not very easy to get rid of. Distilling the urine produced "water"
but
it also contained trace amounts of antibiotics and the vitamins I take.
Scary I thought that distilling would remove all that ....but it didn't. I
don't
know what will work.
Any suggestions folks?
Carol