permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Certification Consensus

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Morris <earthsurfing@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Certification Consensus
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:31:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Thanks, Darren for sharing an Aussie perspective. I appreciate hearing more
about APT, that type of diversification of 'the experience' and the potential
to inform mainstream environmental education with "participatory ecology" (as
I call it) sounds promising, and hopefully can influence the very disparate
efforts to do youth PC education here in North America (and Hawaii).
And thanks Steve, for insight to the French system. It has me realize
(again) the tremendous value of our network and this list-serve.

Anyone from Britain or the UK care to share details of your certification
organization? Kiwis? Any other countries well-organized out there?

Steve, one thing about here in the states, there hasn't been any functional
'Diploma' organization at all. The few designers with Diplomas I know have
them from the British Institution. I know there may be some people working
on a different system.. maybe we can here from them?

Thanks again, everyone.

In Spring,
Keith

Keith Morris
Prospect Rock Permaculture
earthsurfing@yahoo.com
(802) 734.1129
PO Box 426
Jeffersonville, VT 05464

"If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."
-Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)

now.