permaculture - [permaculture] Gallon of gas prices

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Gallon of gas prices
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:37:40 -0500

Can't say it surprises me. All those those oil company experts from church
laughed at me. The peak oil gurus have been saying this all along. I wonder
if permaculture and peak oil advocates will cross over the line now to our
side. Or...slowly metamorphose over. I'm beginning to starts of urban
clustering - work and home right next to each other, people moving in from
the suburbs when they can afford it, people changing modes of transportation
to and fro' work. I think it slowly starting but one thing is true - hit
people in their pocketbook and they'll start listening. Maybe not Donald
Trump but maybe Mr. and Mrs, Donald Turk.

--
J. Kolenovsky
Peak Oil and Co2

  • [permaculture] Gallon of gas prices, J. Kolenovsky, 05/06/2008