permaculture - [permaculture] Carbon Sequestration

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Tyrone LaFay" <earthcaredesign@peacemail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Carbon Sequestration
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:00:49 -0800

A more recent report with some good data on forests and related ecosystems
can be found at:

http://www.ncseonline.org/NLE/CRSreports/07Apr/RL31432.pdf

The New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry has some of the most
comprehensive data that I have found to date:

http://www.maf.govt.nz/forestry/pfsi/carbon-sequestration-rates.htm

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Tyrone LaFay