permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seed Savers Exchange, What should be done- My opinion.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LINDARAY@att.net
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seed Savers Exchange, What should be done- My opinion.
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 04:37:36 +0000

Thanks Larry, A new Seedsavers Exchange- I think that's a great idea! I'm in-
Let's do it!

I just sent a 'subscribe' email to your Seedsavers List. I will put the word
out as soon as I get a confirmation back from the list.

IMO a Youtube or Google video about this is in order as well, I hope someone
out there has the equipment and will put one up (And will post the link to it
on this list and Seedsavers List).

I'll work up a list of seeds I have hanging around.

Stay well,

Linda :)
-------------- Original message from "Lawrence F. London, Jr."
<lflj@intrex.net>: --------------