permaculture - Re: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's exchange

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's exchange
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:38:39 -0500

I think this is a typical example of Homo Sapiens greed for power and
control.? I have seen this disease infect non-profits before.? It is a lousy
way to treat a founder who has nurtured and grown an organization.? Everyone
should write letters and put the board members feet to the fire. Nothing
justified who Kent Wheately was treated by the board.