permaculture - Re: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's exchange

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] changes at seed saver's exchange
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:13:04 -0500

Kathleen O'Brien Blair wrote:

I've been a member of Seed Savers for years and have bought seed from
them. I am boycotting them until they bring him back and Amy Goldman and
Neil Hamilton resign. If he wants to sue them I'll be happy to give him
a donation

I'm also forwarding this to all my family and friends.

Kathleen O'Brien Blair
McMinnville, OR

Well said, Kathleen. I will also make a donation.

If Rob Johnson was part of the power grab, both his company, Johnny's Seeds,
and
the current SSE will experience extraordinary losses in popularity and sales.
If Cary Fowler was also involved his reputation will reside on the same level
as Dennis Avery.

Let's hear it for Fedco!