permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A permaculture childrens book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Primal Parent <primalparent@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A permaculture childrens book
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:22:32 +0000

oh, sorry bout that. i forgot to explain that part.

see my attempt at the book became whittled down into a zine format. it's 4x5
1/2 inches and each page has a main drawing (for example a = aquaculture
which is a picture of a pond with edible plants around it). then there is a
small box in the corner with a main plant (a = amaranth). then around the
frame is more terms (aster, adaptation, so on).
it's all hand-drawn outlines so kids can color in however they want to.

i made this as a temporary project until i can work on the book again later.

copies are free but i'd accept a trade or donation of a few dollars for copy
fees/postage.

all the best,
-roman