permaculture - [permaculture] A permaculture childrens book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Raymond Cirirno <permaquest@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] A permaculture childrens book
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,
I'm starting a permaculture childrens book with as many models as I can
educating kids and parents how it all works. I have many ideas of how it
should look and flow, but I need all your help to add things that i don't
want to miss or not be fully informed on. Can you help me with what you are
best at and I'll give you a credit. I know we'll have to do a series, because
of how much there's to write about. If anyone knows of a childrens book
already out there let me know also.
Feel free to do your own book as we need them out there now,
Ray