permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A permaculture children's book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A permaculture children's book
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:42:16 -0500

Ray,
We just received a review copy of a new book by one of our subscribers focused on children entitled Culturequake: Your Children's Real Future by Chuck Burr. It's not a "permaculture" book, per se, but offers permaculture solutions to its readers.

Keep us in mind when your book is finished.

Thanks,
Keith Johnson

Raymond Cirirno wrote:
Dear All,
I'm starting a permaculture childrens book with as many models as I can educating kids and parents how it all works. I have many ideas of how it should look and flow, but I need all your help to add things that i don't want to miss or not be fully informed on. Can you help me with what you are best at and I'll give you a credit. I know we'll have to do a series, because of how much there's to write about. If anyone knows of a childrens book already out there let me know also. Feel free to do your own book as we need them out there now,
Ray
--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild