permaculture - Re: [permaculture] mis-sent

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claudia Joseph <permie@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] mis-sent
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 09:44:41 -0400

Yes, Sean. I am sorry for my negative tone. There are personal issues shaping this that I am passing through. Since I have your attention, however, can you tell me if attendance was taken at the course? Did people skip days and still get a certificate? I am a bit stumped on this point. I can offer make-ups, (which I presume the Inwood course did not) but this isn't really the same as being there.

I see this as a flaw in the modular format.

Again, I apologize for mistakenly sending to the list. In a way though, it is good and right that our feelings are out in the open. I think I mentioned the tears to Larry because permaculture does operate on a deep emotional level at times.

It would be nice to offer a free class sometime. Perhaps we can talk about how to do that.
Thanks for your constructive comments.

Peace to you,
Claudia