permaculture - [permaculture] mis-sent

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claudia Joseph <permie@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] mis-sent
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 12:59:13 -0400

Apologies to the list for sending a personal note to all. I think I know the answer to those issues of credibility in PDCs.
There will always be differences in the courses and in how individuals absorb the material.
It is a beginning point, not an end.

Thanks, Ethan for letting me know I broadcast my personal fears to the whole list.
I do worry about the reputation of permaculture - but perhaps I shouldn't waste my energy there.

I do still have to deal with the issue of folks who are absent for part of the course.

- Claudia
NYC