permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ants & how to make them go awa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "paul wheaton" <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ants & how to make them go awa
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 11:58:59 -0700

Ants make good chicken feed!

I would rather use DE for controlling ants than any sticky stuff.

Here is an article I wrote on ants and aphids:
http://www.richsoil.com/antsandaphids

Here is a thread of discussion on controlling ants including some
information on some amazing stuff that Paul Stamets (fungi perfecti)
is working on: http://www.permies.com/bb/index.php?topic=308.0