permaculture - Re: [permaculture] anti-semitism or naivete

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: neshura <neshura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] anti-semitism or naivete
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:32:23 -0400

I just realized I didn't say anything regarding commenting on the
*lack* of an accent, which is obviously much more rude than asking
"Where are you [meaning your ancestors] from?"
I'm not trying to say that there is a single person on this list that
doesn't know this (I mean... duh), I'm just trying to say that my
paragraph about accents is not meant to endorse focusing on a person's
accent as a universal conversation starter. That is all.