permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What is all this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andrew French" <alienbuddha@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What is all this?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:29:46 -0500

There is a lot of strange threads on this mailing list. All the angry
conversations about race and bigotry are turning me off. I subscribed to
this list to hear more practical permaculture advice and whatnot. Maybe this
list should split up into two lists, one being "social" permaculture and the
other "environmental", or maybe "theory" and "practice". I know that the two
parts form a a complex whole, but in all reality I'm sick of people who have
it all figured out and spout their self-righteous theoretical nonsense all
over the internet, conveniently hiding behind the anonymity of the keyboard
and screen.

Is this mailing list going to turn into a few people battling it out? How
boring.