permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What was all that?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What was all that?
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:55:34 +1000 (EST)

All

My post are related to PERMACULTURE

Permaculture uses every idea created by MAN

Permaculture has never created a new idea

In it's history

It uses the history of man and nature in the use of the land

Every other culture uses environment to justify it's existence

Permaculture reverses that trend by using the EARTH as a Teacher and
Learning tool

IE we observe relationship

Relationship can only be observed by humans

That is you and I

Men are the people who create change

VOTE to SAVE

THE WALES

Plant your love and let it grow

First sprouts
Second herbs
Third veges
Fourth fruit
Fifth forest

Martin
drugs mafia and rock and roll

jedd <jedd@progsoc.org> wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007, Primal Parent wrote:
> i second that.
>
> >From: "Andrew French"
> >
> >There is a lot of strange threads on this mailing list. All the angry
> >conversations about race and bigotry are turning me off. I subscribed to
> >this list to hear more practical permaculture advice and whatnot. Maybe
> >this
> >list should split up into two lists, one being "social" permaculture and
> >the
> >other "environmental", or maybe "theory" and "practice".

Me too [1]

It's curious that Andrew's sole post to the list was the one above.

So an on-topic to off-topic ratio of 0:1

Martin may talk utter bollocks most of the time, and have a word
to meaning ratio of about 65 to 1, but some of his posts do refer to
permaculturesque subjects ... or so people who read them assure me.

What would you like to know about permaculture and why are
some words "randomly" quoted?

Jedd.

PS. And if you reckon *you're* annoyed, consider how those of
us, who've been advised that other people's interpretation dominates
our own intentions in communication, must be feeling.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_too