permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tools for poor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chris Jackson <sidgeydog@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tools for poor
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that something like a rocket stove might be more appropriate in
situations like this. If people are already heating with wood, teaching how
to do it more efficiently could be a better way.
Chris

Don Titmus <ujgs2@4dirs.com> wrote: culturally appropriate....still gets them
killed. Unless and untill
education is consistant nobody will change!

Insert the USA's obsession with the SUV, the 5 bedroom house for 2 (in 2
states) and the Jones's complex on meth.

I cant wait for $6.00/gallon petrol

Don