permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tools for poor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Don Titmus" <ujgs2@4dirs.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tools for poor
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 23:53:19 -0700

culturally appropriate....still gets them killed. Unless and untill education is consistant nobody will change!

Insert the USA's obsession with the SUV, the 5 bedroom house for 2 (in 2 states) and the Jones's complex on meth.

I cant wait for $6.00/gallon petrol

Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toby Hemenway" <toby@patternliteracy.com>