permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The main reasonwhy Newagers dominatepermaculture.
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:45:47 -0500

Tracie Boellner wrote:

I had no intention of mentioning my own Christian beliefs again, but frankly

I don't think you've said much about that, really.

I'm just tired of all the Christian bashing. So much for the "tolerance"

What Christian bashing?

that's so widely proclaimed in this world. Surely, we kid ourselves about that.

Its still all there.

The truth is that we're ALL sinners - imperfect humans. There is not one among us who is perfect.

Thankfully.

I'm sure you won't miss me on this list, and that's okay. I'm not that important anyway; but I'm sorry that I won't be learning any more about permaculture from this list. I've had my fill though.

You stimulated a lot of interesting and worthwhile discussion. I expect most
see you as a valuable contributor to the forum. Hope you stay with us.